- This event has passed.
Interspecies Music and Co-Creation with the Plant World
October 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Lots of people talk about ‘greening’ their lifestyle and ‘getting back to nature.’ But have you ever thought about this from nature’s perspective? The plant world has never lost its connection with us. We humans are the ones who are culpable for the great disconnect between our species, by dominating the plant world instead of co-existing respectfully with it.
If we listen, plant intelligence provides profound insight into ourselves and our world. Imagine the power of not just passively being around plants, but truly interacting with them in a way that you can understand. If you love plants, nature and music, you will savor this evening’s event with Tigrilla Gardenia, an Interspecies Researcher and Ambassador of Damanhur, an eco-community in northern Italy.
Tigrilla will be sharing her experiences with the effects of plant music on healing and more, and as a special treat, she will be holding a mini-music concert with plants. Using Music of the Plants as her main research tool, Tigrilla is working to reset the matrix between plants and humans. Her research shows that when this connection is strong, plants create music that can heal disease, release chemicals to end depression and create opportunities for unity in dense cities.
We are truly honored that Tigrilla is able to take time out of a full schedule of traveling worldwide to promote plant music and plant communication to come for a visit. Come ready to be astounded by what you will learn about interspecies music and true co-creation with the plant world.
A BIT MORE BACKGROUND AND FACTS
Here are some way in which plant intelligence provides deeper insight into ourselves and our world:
- Science shows that being around plants and trees, both indoors and outdoors, significantly improves our physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Plants in homes and workplaces help to reduce stress, increase productivity, enhance employee attitudes, lower operating costs and improve air quality.
- A personal connection to nature inspires us to create a world where the environment doesn’t need protecting because it is an integral part of who and what we are.
- Doctors and holistic health practitioners alike are actively researching the effects of the Music of the Plants in numerous settings—including home, hospitals and the workplace—to better understand how plant music shortens recovery time and aids in overall healing.
Time permitting, Tigrilla will also chat with us about the epic implications on our world:
- The use of biomimicry, Music of the Plants and Plant Perception as tools by which we can eliminate the effects of climate change and reverse universal unhappiness.
- Deforestation, pollution and the human hunger for more create chasms between “our” world and “theirs”, bringing about a separation that has led to many of the personal and world problems we have today.
- While recycling and hitting “like” on various environmental causes is a great start, with small, individual changes, we could do so much more. Our physical and spiritual evolution is intertwined with that of plants, and we have the greatest possibility of creating sustainable, happy lives in our cities.
$20 with reservation by September 30th
For reservations click here.
For more information:
Contact Kyle Nordwall via email
Private residence on the border between Boynton Beach and Delray Beach. Address provided with registration.
*Tigrilla is also available for Plant Music Healing sessions*
Based on recent empirical and scientific studies, we are learning that plants can identify illness and make music to deconstruct a disease and reconstruct a remedy. Doctors and holistic health practitioners alike are actively researching the effects of the Music of the Plants in numerous settings—including home, hospitals and the workplace—to better understand how plant music shortens recovery time and aids in overall healing. If you would like to try this cutting-edge research for yourself, book a private session of Plant Music Healing. Sessions are individual by donation and can last up to 45 minutes. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire at the end of your session. Contact Kyle Nordwall to book a session with Tigrilla and the Music of the Plants