- This event has passed.
Learn from Other Worlds
January 28 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pm£15
If you love the cosmos, plants, nature and music, you will savor this event with Tigrilla Gardenia, Interspecies Researcher and Ambassador of Damanhur, prized spiritual eco-community in northern Italy, Mary Daniels, Hay House Author and award winning Wild Woman and Alexandra Wenman, multidimensional plant communicator and holistic therapist.
Be astounded by what you will learn about interspecies music and true co-creation with the plant world.
THE INTELLIGENCE IN NATURE & THE SUBTLE ECOSYSTEM – TIGRILLA GARDENIA
Over the millennia, humanity has felt the presence of many different forces all around us, and we have sensed the magnitude of these forces.
Humanity has always sought communication with subtle and divine forces. From the mythology of the classical pantheons to the literary depictions of nature spirit kingdoms, these are all manifestations of our desire to relate with these beings and higher intelligences.
- Our role in the cosmic game of evolution is to reunite the different planes of existence by creating alliances.
- We share a common, divine ancestor with all beings in the spiritual ecosystem of the universe
- We have the knowledge to manipulate the universal laws of life in all its forms.
- There is one key ingredient that can reunite the missing pieces, but we need to act fast because there is little time left.
In Damanhur, we call the dialogue with these forces “magic.” By the term “Magic,” we don’t mean doing supernatural things or subverting the laws of nature, but rather, knowing how to bring ourselves in harmony with the universal laws of life in all its forms.
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF PLANTS AND TREES – ALEXANDRA WENMAN
Trees, plants and humans have a beautiful and very necessary reciprocal relationship in that neither can survive without the other. What they get rid of sustains us and vice versa. We also both rely heavily on light to survive. But our relationship goes much deeper than that…
What if we could communicate with the consciousness of a particular plant–using all their senses–and also exchange energy with a plant to heal and transmute anything that is troubling or blocking in daily life?
As humans, we actually share plant DNA which goes way back to the original root races on this planet. Our bodies are made up of elementals and devas as well and so, we are also part of the nature kingdom ourselves.
- How humans share plant DNA.
- We only use a tiny portion of our DNA and why the ‘dormant DNA’ is now waking up.
- We can interact with / communicate with trees and plants for deep healing, and to access your own inner wisdom.
- What does all of this means for you and the future of humanity?
** Includes an elemental cleansing / DNA activation meditation
THE UNIVERSE WITHIN – MARY DANIELS
“We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself” Brian Cox
We are curious creatures, in awe of the universe, life, and all of its wonderful twists and turns, and whilst there is still so much ‘out that’ that feels unexplored and undiscovered in many ways we are already experiencing it, right here, right now.
Knowing ourselves is to know consciousness itself, the plants, elements, other beings and beyond. But as cool as that sounds and feels what does that really mean for us first thing in the morning, last thing at night and all those ‘moments’ in between.
How does that knowing help us deal with the realities of living and being, the bills, day to day stresses and concerns? Especially in today’s world, a rollercoaster of power struggles, hope, fear, love, despair, chaos and courage?
- Life is the means by which we understand the universe itself.
- How do we bring the feeling of oneness and consciousness into daily life?
- What does it really me to know our real ‘selves’?
- A deep relationship with the self is to experience the universe within
This interactive session/talk will be a ‘real’ conversation around what it means to really know our real ‘selves’ and how this deeper relationship we are having with self is opening up a doorway to this breathtaking experience with the universe within.
INTERSPECIES MUSIC & CO-CREATION WITH THE PLANT WORLD – TIGRILLA GARDENIA
Lots of people talk about ‘greening’ their lifestyle and ‘getting back to nature.’ But have you ever thought about this from nature’s perspective? The plant world has never lost its connection with us. We humans are the ones who are culpable for the great disconnect between our species, by dominating the plant world instead of co-existing respectfully with it.
If we listen, plant intelligence provides profound insight into ourselves, and our world. Imagine the power of not just passively being around plants, but truly interacting with them in a way that you can understand.
- What does a ‘green lifestyle’ mean from the point of view of nature?
- How plant intelligence speaks many languages, including the language of music, and now you can hear it.
- How science shows that being around plants, significantly improves our physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- How doctors and holistic health practitioners alike are researching the effects of the Music of the Plants on human health.
Tigrilla Gardenia, ambassador of Damanhur, will be sharing her research and experiences into the effects of plant music on healing and more, and as a special treat, a mini-music concert with plants.
Using Music of the Plants as her main research tool, Tigrilla is working to reset the matrix between plants and humans. Her research shows that when this connection is strong, plants create music that can heal disease, release chemicals to end depression and create opportunities for unity in dense cities.
Early Bird £12
More on the door