You know what really counts: doing good work, connecting with nature, and being kind to our planet.
I help you shed imposter syndrome so you can make the difference you’re meant to make.
You’ve got big dreams. The seeds are planted. You’re ready to get it done and start putting your life’s work out into the world…
…And that’s when your pesky inner critic rears its ugly head and tells you, “You’re not good enough. You’re not original enough. You don’t even fully know what you want to do yet. Who do you think you are?!”
I’ve got you. I can help.
I’m a Nature-Inspired Mentor and Leadership Coach who helps conscious creatives, healers, and entrepreneurs like you turn their dreams into reality—whether you want to publish a book, buy that dream piece of land, or create a brand new income stream.
The plant world is my passion! Plants show me new ways to do business inspired by nature’s 3.8 billion years of problem-solving genius.
and had my own circus
(and I’m always learning another one)
What does “Nature-Inspired” actually mean?
Lead by Example
Unlock your unique gifts, let yourself be seen, and work in alignment with the natural world.
Why use plant intelligence in business?
After working with hundreds of clients, I’ve seen firsthand that using a plant-inspired approach is key to shaping a sustainable future for our well-being, our businesses, and our planet. Natural Intelligence is far more efficient than human cleverness… so we might as well learn everything we can!
Check out my recent interviews, contributions, podcasts, and videos
- Primer Impacto on Univision in USA
- Sourced Cuisine in USA
- Out of this World Radio in USA
- Bulgarian National Radio in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian National Television in Bulgaria
- MagiSan in Bulgaria
- Magazine 8 in Bulgaria
- Sielunpeili magazine in Finland
- Plantes et Santes magazine in France
- The One Show on BBC in UK
- Cygnus Review magazine in UK
- Caduceus magazine in UK
- UK Health Radio/Knowledge Radio in UK
- Gateways of the Mind pre-event interview live in UK
- Plant Consciousness pre-event interview in UK
- The Idler in UK
- Alternatives pre-event interview in UK
- Astral magazine in Croatia
- HRT Radio in Croatia
- Nyt Aspekt magazine in Denmark
- Crystal Castle in Australia
- Lauren! television show in the Netherlands
- UPLIFT online magazine
- Nature Evolutionaries online
- Miami New Times article in USA
- CoCreators Convergence call online
- What Music-Playing Plants Can Teach Us About Consciousness
- Minä Olen show in Finland
- Das Matia podcast online
- Limitless Millennials podcast online
- Amigas Woman of the Week interview online
- How to be a Traveling Nature-Inspired Dream Developer on Farawild
- Biomimicry – a holistic approach to life and work on Good Business Project
- Fierce Girl Feature online
- The Power of Plants – On Point Podcast online
- Awareness on Unscripted podcast online
- Evolution instead of conservation, plant logic for human growth, and honoring our natural cycles on The Rebel Reality podcast online
- Plant music, plant intelligence, & naturally conscious leadership on The Rebel Reality podcast online.
- Take it From Plants on You Don’t Say… podcast online
- Ultimate Women’s Business Summit online
- Intention Training with Ana Maria Vasquez online
- My Body Dysmorphia on Self Love Ignited with Katie Allen
- Plant Blindness, ReConnection + Flourishing on Journey through Yoga with Heather Sanderson
- Listening to Nature and Connecting Back to the Natural World on Mother Earth Rising with Pippa Leslie
- Nature-Inspired Leadership and The Power of Plants on HubFizz
- Think Like A Plant on Talking Home Renovations with the House Maven
- Mindset Growing Practices on We Don’t Play
- Recognising ourselves as nature, and learning from plants to open up new pathways to potential & performance…on Better World Leaders
- Evolution of Conscious Business Ecosystem & the Music of Plants on Wildspire
- Plant Intelligence to facilitate the development of nature inspired business on the Environment & Conservation Show
Nature’s talking. Are you listening?
You see lots of conversations all over the place about Spirit Animals, but the concept of Spirit Plants seems much less understood. So I created a little quiz and some fun exercises to help you identify and reconnect with your Spirit Wild Plant.