You know what really counts: doing good work, connecting with nature, and being kind to our planet.
I help you shed imposter syndrome so you can make the difference you’re meant to make.
You’ve got big dreams. The seeds are planted. You’re ready to get it done and start putting your life’s work out into the world…
…And that’s when your pesky inner critic rears its ugly head and tells you, “You’re not good enough. You’re not original enough. You don’t even fully know what you want to do yet. Who do you think you are?!”
I’ve got you. I can help.
I’m a Nature-Inspired Mentor and ICF PCC Credential Leadership Coach who helps multipotentialites, creatives, and naturepreneurs like you gain confidence to make an impact for themselves and the planet.
The plant world is my passion! Plants show me new ways to do business inspired by nature’s 3.8 billion years of problem-solving genius.
and had my own circus
(and I’m always learning another one)
What does “Nature-Inspired” actually mean?
Lead by Example
Unlock your unique gifts, let yourself be seen, and work in alignment with the natural world.
Why work with plant intelligence?
After working with hundreds of clients, I’ve seen firsthand that using a plant-inspired approach is key to shaping a sustainable future for our well-being, our businesses, and our planet. Natural Intelligence is far more efficient than human cleverness… so we might as well learn everything we can!
Check out my recent interviews, contributions, podcasts, and videos
- The plants that help you in your home en Primer Impacto en Univision, USA
- Discussion on the Music of the Plants and Damanhur on Sourced Cuisine, USA
- Interview on Out of this World Radio in USA
- Interview on Bulgarian National Radio in Bulgaria
- Interview on Bulgarian National Television in Bulgaria
- How to communicate with plants? on MagiSan in Bulgaria
- Interview by Magazine 8 in Bulgaria
- Interview by Sielunpeili magazine in Finland
- Understand the living with the music of plants in Plantes et Santes magazine in France
- Singing Plants with Julie Andrews on The One Show on BBC, UK
- The Music of the Plants in Cygnus Review magazine in UK
- Plants and Music in Caduceus magazine in UK
- The Music of the Plants on UK Health Radio/Knowledge Radio in UK
- Speaker Preview Interview for Gateways of the Mind pre-event interview live in UK
- Speaker Preview Interview for Plant Consciousness pre-event interview in UK
- Interview with a Utopian: Tigrilla from Damanhur on The Idler in UK
- Alternatives pre-event interview in UK
- Tigrilla and the Music of the Plants in Astral magazine in Croatia
- Tigrilla’s Plant Music on HRT Radio in Croatia
- Plantness in Nyt Aspekt magazine in Denmark
- Talking about Plant Music at British Flower and Vibrational Essences Conference in UK
- Music of the Plants at Crystal Castle in Australia
- Damanhur and the Musical Plants at Lauren! television show in the Netherlands
- Music of the Plants on UPLIFT online magazine
- A glimpse into the Sacred Woods of Damanhur in Nature Evolutionaries online
- With Wires and a MIDI Machine, Local Musicians Let Their Plants Play the Songs in Miami New Times in USA
- Damanhur, Plant Music, and TreeSisters on CoCreators Convergence call online
- What Music-Playing Plants Can Teach Us About Consciousness in Hyperallergetic in USA
- Special Guest Speaker at Minä Olen show in Finland
- Power of Plants with on Das Matia podcast online
- Focusing on What Makes You Happy onLimitless Millennials podcast online
- Interview on Amigas Woman of the Week online
- How to be a Traveling Nature-Inspired Dream Developer on Farawild
- Biomimicry – a holistic approach to life and work on Good Business Project
- Interview on Fierce Girl Feature online
- The Power of Plants on On Point Podcast online
- Exploring Awareness on Unscripted podcast online
- Evolution instead of conservation, plant logic for human growth, and honoring our natural cycles on The Rebel Reality podcast online
- Plant music, plant intelligence, & naturally conscious leadership on The Rebel Reality podcast online.
- Take it From Plants on You Don’t Say… podcast online
- Plants as Mentor for our Evolution on Ultimate Women’s Business Summit online
- ReConnect with the Plant Kingdom on Intention Training with Ana Maria Vasquez online
- My Body Dysmorphia on Self Love Ignited with Katie Allen
- Plant Blindness, ReConnection + Flourishing on Journey through Yoga with Heather Sanderson
- Listening to Nature and Connecting Back to the Natural World on Mother Earth Rising with Pippa Leslie
- Nature-Inspired Leadership and The Power of Plants on HubFizz
- Think Like A Plant on Talking Home Renovations with the House Maven
- Mindset Growing Practices on We Don’t Play
- Recognising ourselves as nature, and learning from plants to open up new pathways to potential & performance…on Better World Leaders
- Evolution of Conscious Business Ecosystem & the Music of Plants on Wildspire
- Plant Intelligence to facilitate the development of nature inspired business on the Environment & Conservation Show
- Interview with Tigrilla on From Embers to Excellence
- Artistic Interview for Episode #23 on Journey of an Artist
- Interview with Tigrilla on Women Awakening
- Creating a Community of Conscious Leaders with Mighty Networks on Find Calm Here
- Becoming One With Nature on What’s Your Bliss podcast
- The Fascinating Things that Plants Can Teach us! on Better Plant Project
- Our Relationship with the Plant Kingdom and Why We Should Nourish It on The Happy Healthy Home Show
- What Plants can Teach Humans about Leadership on The Find your Leadership Confidence Podcast
- Leadership Lessons and Learning From Plants on Tech Pro Unicorn podcast
- What Plants Can Teach Us about Building Community on What If it all goes right? podcast
- ReConnect to Profound Healing and Growth with Plant Music on Evolutionary Plant Medicine Summit (The Shift Network)
- The Fascinating Things Plants Teach Us on Rise-Up Rooted Wellness Symposium 2022
- How Plants Help You Expand Your Consciousness and ReAwaken Capabilities on Awakenings Summit
- EXPLORATIONS with The LOTS Project (Living Outside the System) podcast
- What Plants Teach About “How To Contribute In Harmony With The Planet” on Wise Women Rising Summit
- Plant Music and Communication on Notes of Nature podcast
Nature’s talking. Are you listening?
You see lots of conversations all over the place about Spirit Animals, but the concept of Spirit Plants seems much less understood. So I created a little quiz and some fun exercises to help you identify and reconnect with your Spirit Wild Plant.